This quality Carbon Fibre Vinyl Wrap Film is a long-term, removable, dual cast film designed for solid color vehicle detailing. This film's pressure-activated adhesive allows it to slide and be repositioned until firm pressure is applied. The non-visible air release channels assure fast, easy and virtually bubble-free installations. Also great for non car applications such as mobile phones, iPads, laptops, gaming consoles, and many other uses. BEWARE cheaper carbon fibre wraps that bubble, do not adhere well and peel off in the heat and sun. This quality product has similar features to the 3M DI-NOC vinyl however is slightly thinner which allows for easier application to complex curved surfaces whilst still retaining the same finished look. It is a perfect choice for those who want to DIY using a more cost effective solution but still achieve a high quality finish.
Mainly used for car detailing, this product is very versatile and can be used on just about anything from covering laptops and mobile phones, to DVD/PC cases, furniture, and just about any other plastic or painted surface. Use your imagination!
Carbon fibre look at a fraction of the cost!
This item is for an A4 sheet of PREMIUM QUALITY vinyl posted in an envelope with a cardboard sheet for protection.
- Material: Premium PVC with automotive grade acrylic adhesive
- Easy to use at home to cover just about everything.
- Strong adhesion capability with bubble free installation.
- Easy to cut. Easy to remove in event of mistakes.
- Can be easily cleaned & maintained with detergent and water.
- Long lasting - up to 5 years outdoor durability, much longer for indoor uses
- This product is easy to install for most applications - simply peel and stick.
- Surface to be covered should be clean and free from grease or other contaminants. Using alcohol cleaning wipes is an easy way to achieve this.
- Heat can be used (eg Hairdryer or Heat Gun) to assist in making the vinyl more pliable for complex curves applications. It will also help to remove wrinkles and air bubbles.
- Vinyl can be cut to size using scissors or blade.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CarCraze Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.