This strong and versatile non scratch clear PVC paint protection film can provide an affordable, visually flawless and extremely effective way of protecting car body areas from damage to the paint. It is easy to apply (even to curved surfaces), and contains 3 layers to assist in achieving a flawless, smooth installation: the protection film itself, a plastic backing to protect the adhesive until you are ready to apply, and a clear plastic top coat to keep the protective film intact during installation. The end result looks like a liquid clearcoat on top of your surface. Whilst designed for cars, this film can be used for a variety of purposes and across many different surfaces.
This item is for a sheet of PREMIUM QUALITY vinyl dimensions 15M x 152cm shipped in a protective postal tube.
Please contact us if you require any other sizes as we are happy to provide CUSTOM SIZES to meet your requirements.
- Film requires installation in a clean, dust free environment.
- Wet application method is recommended - you will require a water sprayer and squeegee to smooth out bubbles.
- Measure and cut the film to required size.
- Clean the surface area on which you are applying the film.
- Wet the area thoroughly with a weak soapy water solution.
- Remove the backing from the film and gently place it in position without applying any pressure. Once in place, take the squeegee and smooth out the water and air bubbles. Begin in the center and work your way outward for the best results.
- Once the film is in place and all the bubbles have been squeezed out, use the knife to trim off any excess film.
Note: This item is not recommended for covering plastic headlights.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CarCraze Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.