Author: Jason Spina Date Posted:1 January 2022
CarCraze Australia is 100% committed to excellent customer service. If you are not happy with your purchase, neither are we.
References to "CarCraze Australia", "we", "us" and "our" in this Returns Policy refers to CarCraze Australia.
CarCraze Australia is an online business only, therefore we do not have a shop front or pickup facilities available.
Our Cancellations Policy
- To contact us, please email email@example.com.
- All orders are able to be cancelled prior to payment.
- If you want to cancel your paid order, we request you contact us prior to cancelling, as Cancellation Fees apply to orders cancelled after an order has been initiated. We will advise you of the applicable fees at this time.
If you agree to proceed with the cancellation of your order under the terms of this Cancellation Policy, your authorised Cancellation date and time will apply from the date and time provided on our return email acknowledging your cancellation.
- An order pending payment will be held for 48 hours after which time the order will be cancelled unless you have a written agreement with us.
- Where items are out of stock you will be notified and given one of two options, either placing your order on hold until supply or cancelling your order.
- If you cancel your order within 48 hours after payment has been cleared, you agree to accept the full costs of shipping related to the ordering of your product from our supplier.
- If you cancel your order after 48 hours from payment being cleared, you agree to accept the full cost of shipping both ways - from and return to our supplier.
- All orders cancelled after initiation, except for authorised cancellations noted in points 2, 3 and 4, will be subject to an administration charge of up to 40% of the payment received on each order.