Terms and Conditions of use
Author: Jason Spina Date Posted:1 January 2022
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse, use, refer to this website, engage with, or purchase from us, by doing so you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. Our Terms and Conditions have two sections covering the use of our Website and the supply of goods. Together these Terms and Conditions, along with our other Policies govern our relationship with you in relation to this website and the provision of our services. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website or the services associated with CarCraze.
References to "CarCraze Australia", "we", "us" and "our" in this Terms and Conditions Policy refers to CarCraze Australia.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Accepting our quote or submitting your payment confirms you are in agreeance with our Terms and Conditions of supply.
- Our Refund and Cancellation Policies form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Before you proceed with your order we instruct you first read our Refund and Cancellation Policies. Continuing on to place an order, confirms you have read and are in agreeance with our Terms and Conditions of Supply and our Refund and Cancellation Policies.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Your order will be initiated after 100% of the payment has been received and cleared. Please allow up to 7 business days for your payment to clear. For your convenience we offer payment plans, please contact us to arrange.
- Shipping times may vary depending on any given circumstance, and we will keep you updated if any change occurs. We will ship your order once all items have been fulfilled and quality checked.
- For cancellation of orders, refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For refund of orders, refer to our Refund Policy.
- Prior to shipping, all items undergo our inspection checks.
- The shipping method is at our discretion on what method we use to dispatch your parcel.
- Use of postal and courier services are by 3rd party providers and we cannot guarantee loss or damage to your parcel or items. Once your order has been dispatched from our care, it is beyond our control and we are not liable for delivery times or errors made by these providers. Should you have any concerns about the delivery progress you will need to contact the postal or courier provider.
- When shipping via Express Post we utilise the limited insurance cover provided through Australia Post for loss/damage to your order. There is no insurance on Standard Post.
- It is your responsibility to instruct us at the time of requesting your quote or placing your order if you require a specific form of dispatch method. Agreeing to arranging your additional Insurance cover or for a specific dispatch method is at the discretion of CarCraze Australia
- Whatever method we dispatch by, we will provide you with a Tracking Number for your parcel.
- To contact us, please email email@example.com.
Go back to top of page