Author: Jason Spina Date Posted:1 January 2022
CarCraze Australia is 100% committed to excellent customer service. If you are not happy with your purchase, neither are we.
References to "CarCraze Australia", "we", "us" and "our" in this Returns Policy refers to CarCraze Australia.
CarCraze Australia is an online business only, therefore we do not have a shop front or pickup facilities available.
Our Returns Policy
- Change of mind on goods supplied are not accepted.
- Items need to be returned in the original un-opened and unused condition.
- The buyer is responsible for the return postage cost.
- If an item is damaged on delivery or is unfit for purpose, please contact us within 7 days of the delivery date. We will advise the method of return shipping and we will pay all costs.
- All items are covered by a 7 day warranty period commencing from the date of confirmed delivery. This warranty is not transferable.
What is the return process?
Before returning any items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
- You will need to quote the order number.
- Upon instruction include any photos requested.
- Upon our review of and approval to proceed with your claim, you will be issued a Return Authorisation Number (RAN).
- Return shipping/postage details will be provided to you at this time.
- The RAN must be clearly noted on your return parcel.
Settlement of claims
- Once we have received the returned parcel, allow 10 business days for your claim to be processed by CarCraze Australia.
- The investigation, approval/denial, payment/exchange, payment/exchange method, and settlement of your claim, is at the discretion of CarCraze Australia.
- Where possible, approved payments will be issued back via your original payment method. Please Note: Your financial institution may need up to 10 business days to process the funds back to your account.
- Once the item has been received and inspected, upon confirmation the claim meets our Returns Policy, a full refund or exchange will be issued.
- Upon settlement of your Claim, you will be notified of the outcome via email.
- Returns that do not meet our Returns Policy and the warranty period will not be accepted. To reclaim your unapproved goods, you will need to contact us to arrange a return, then your goods will be returned to you, Cash On Delivery (COD).
Can I speak to anyone about my return?
If you wish to discuss anything, feel free to email us at email@example.com.